We have had several busy weekends here lately!! We celebrated Jackson Brien's first birthday with him in Atlanta last Sunday and had so much fun at the party!!!
Ellie insisted on helping Jackson with eating his birthday cake!!
And he didn't seem to mind sharing!Ellie trying to figure out if she wants to jump in...

Ellie going in for a kiss for the birthday boy!!! He seems to like it!

THEN, this weekend we headed down to Pensacola for Leigh and Brett's wedding!! We had an absolute blast, and Leigh made the most beautiful bride! I wish I had some pictures from the wedding, but unfortunately I didn't get my camera out all weekend. Congrats Leigh and Brett!! We are SO happy for you!
After the wedding festivities, we headed back up to Birmingham today to celebrate Miss Katherine Crowe's first birthday!!!!
Look how stinkin' cute this birthday cake is!!!
Blair Verdigets made the party all the way from Atl!!
Ellie had a blast at the party...she's starting to get the hang of these bday parties and figured out real quickly how much fun they are...especially the cake! Swingin' at the party...
I think she has done this at every party...playin' in the ice...
And, she did a lot of this...
Before we left the party, she had to lean in and give the birthday girl a sweet hug and kiss...
Happy 1st Birthday Jackson and Katherine!! We had SO much fun at your parties!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment