Best part of this past week would have to be having this person around...
She She stayed with us for an entire week, and we loved every second of having her around!!
Last Wednesday was Ellie's last day of MDO. These are her teachers, Ms. Julie and Ms. Marilyn. She will be moving up to another class after Christmas so we wanted to get one last pic with them. We will definitely miss them!!!





Suddenly realized on Saturday that we had no pics in front of our tree!

Me and GG
Ellie's first present!!!!! She was so excited!

A pink tutu from GG!!!

Tryin' it on for everybody...

She She and me with my chubby face, and I have 4 more months to go! All of this Christmas candy doesn't help!
She She captured this on camera, and I just thought it was funny. Never a dull moment around here!
Last Wednesday was Ellie's last day of MDO. These are her teachers, Ms. Julie and Ms. Marilyn. She will be moving up to another class after Christmas so we wanted to get one last pic with them. We will definitely miss them!!!
After school we headed to meet Anna Kate and Katherine for our 2nd annual ornament-making extravaganza! First Ellie and Katherine had to exchange gifts...
Then it was time to paint! She has definitely done this before at school...
Lovin it...
Katherine's turn!!
Thank goodness She She was there with us. Right after Ellie dumped a bowl of water all over herself we decided it was time to find something else to do while the mommies painted!
Suddenly realized on Saturday that we had no pics in front of our tree!
I love the poses she has been coming up with lately!
Lollie came up Friday and then headed over to GG's house in Anniston with Ellie on Saturday. Rusty and I joined the family in Anniston on Sunday morning...
Ellie's first present!!!!! She was so excited!
A pink tutu from GG!!!
Tryin' it on for everybody...
She She captured this on camera, and I just thought it was funny. Never a dull moment around here!
2 comments:
I loved spending time with y'all this past week.....it just went by way too fast! Give Ellie a hug and kiss for me since I didn't get to when I left because I'm sick ): love y'all!
A big thanks to She She for all the help with the ornaments! It is definitely a fun Christmas memory every year :)
Post a Comment