Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Babies

These 2 had their check-ups with the pediatrician yesterday, and everything went great. I decided it would be "easiest" to just take them both at the same time...Ellie for her 2-year and Greer for his 3-week appt. Thank goodness Daddy went with us because it definitely wasn't "easy!" E didn't have to get any shots this time so that made it less traumatic on us!
Ellie's 2-year Stats: 31 lbs. 10 oz. - 90th percentile
35 1/2 inches long - 85th percentile
Greer's 3-week Stats: 10 lbs. 3 oz. - 85th percentile (I cannot believe he is already over 10 lbs! Well, I guess I can considering how much the boy eats!) Dr. Stone was "wowed" by his growth in weight and said it would be like him gaining 50 lbs in 3 weeks! ha!
21 1/2 inches long - 85th percentile


Ellie and Greer had a visit from their cousins this past weekend and loved every minute of it! MeMe was here for a few days as well and was a BIG help. We miss all of our help around here. We are spending our first week alone as a family of 4, and boy is it crazy!

Mary Mykal and Ellie loving each other!

Aunt She She spent several days with us too, and we were sad to see her leave! 4 more days until the BIG DAY!! We cannot wait She She!!

2 comments:

♥ Jocelyn Smith Photography said...

Mandy! Greer is a doll! Complete doll. I can't believe how big Ellie has gotten and beautiful. I was laughing at her stats because Griffin only weighs 29 lbs and will be 4 in September - made me realize just what a little guy he is! Anyway - I like keeping up with ya'll here and would love to figure out a way to see you soon and meet baby Greer!

Tara Verdigets said...

Mandy, they are both so precious! I am so glad y'all are doing well and getting along quite nicely! Hope to meet that baby soon!