Until football season starts that is. Look who we got see this weekend!


Greer loved him. Ellie...not so much. I think Aubie ranks right up there with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny! She's clinging to She She for dear life!!

Rusty's Allstate agency participated in the annual Tailgate Challenge at Sloss Furnace benefiting the Bell Center for Early Intervention. I am a member of the Service Guild which is a women's volunteer organization benefiting the Bell Center. Our tent was a "house-divided" on since everyone in Rusty's office is Alabama except him! We had a great time and raised money for a great cause!
Rusty and his Allstate crew...notice their slogan..."Are You in Good Hams?"
The guys getting ready for the event...
Ellie had a great time...especially eating all of her Jello shots! (alcohol free of course)
I think its time for a new uniform...this ones getting a little snug! She just had a huge growth-spurt. All of her pj pants are flooding, and her shoes from the end of the spring are way too tight! 
No comments:
Post a Comment