Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy Week Full of "Firsts!!"

Ellie is taking a dance class this year and had her first class on Tuesday. I must say it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen! There were 9 2-year old little girls running around in pink tutus and ballet shoes including this little ballerina. She got all decked out from head to toe and even insisted on wearing her bracelet and necklace! In our mad dash out the door this is the best I could get of her all dolled up. Hopefully I can get some of her in action this week!
She had her first day of school on Wednesday and boy was she ready. She was SO excited!
She looks so big after this recent growth spurt she has had!

In her new classroom.
On Saturday a very special friend, Miss Katherine Crowe, had her 2nd birthday party!! I wish I had more pictures of her adorable "Crayon" bday theme. Her Mama knows how to do it up and left no detail out! It was so cute, and Ellie had a blast. She and K just happened to have on their matching swimsuits!
The Birthday Girl discovered what she's been missing out on for the past 2 years...juice boxes!!!
We went to church this morning, and when we got home E and I discovered that her baby had on a matching dress to hers. E has started asking me to take pictures of her so how can I turn that down?! I usually dart for my camera before she change her mind!
After church we took naps and rested up for the fall festival that our church hosted. We had an absolute blast. Bouncey houses, pony rides, clowns, ice cream, popcorn, swings, slides galore!
Everything was set up at the park near our house so we just walked over.
Ellie rode a horse for the very first time! I wasn't sure how she would react when it was actually time to "saddle up," but she hopped right on and loved every minute of it!
She didn't want to get off!
The Gammills came out and met us too.
And the Henigs...sweet Mary Clark...


And the Moores came with Baby Matthew who is only 9 days old. Look how sweet!!!

We are worn out but it was so worth it because this girl had a blast!

No comments: