Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gameday Weekend

We started off our weekend on Saturday morning with a long overdue visit from this precious little girl and her mama! This picture is courtesy of Ms. Ellie, and I think it is so darn cute! We were all laughing at how K will "pose" for E but no one else!
Ellie and I were SO excited to see Mrs. Anna Kate and Katherine. Even though it was a short visit, we definitely enjoyed every second of it, and it made me realize how much we miss them! We were saying "War Eagle" so K kept throwing her hands up! SO cute!
After our visit, Greer got a good nap while Ellie "rested," and then we all got ready to head out for a little tailgating.
Ellie couldn't have been more excited to see her cousins at the tailgate... And She She was with us too! She was so sweet to take G back home so Rusty, Ellie, and I could enjoy the game.
This little guy had an absolute BLAST and decided this tailgating thing is definitely for him.
Daddy and E on their way back from Tiger Walk...Mama sat this one out. All of that walking nearly did me in a few weeks ago, and we don't need Baby Prewett #3 coming any time soon!
I mean it couldn't get much better in his eyes...junk food right at his reach, kids playing all around, footballs, and just being outside! Cookie in hand (I think this might be #4 that he walked right up and took from the table)...
Taking a quick break in the chair...
Always our happy one!
And look at him right in the middle of all the girls...
Gametime with our favorite little gal!

We had fun, just the 3 of us...
She truly loved every minute of it! This was her 2nd game because she also got to go last year, but I don't know that she really remembers it. She was definitely very focused and concerned with what Aubie was doing the ENTIRE time and even asked several times if she could go down on the field with him!
We made it until the half and then headed back to the car like this...
She was really a trooper given all of the walking we did. Her almost 6-months preggers Mama only had to carry her a couple of times, and she did stop for a break on the sidewalk a few times too!
And today was our 7-year anniversary! Woo hoo! And yes, we are as tired as we look in this pic after our very eventful weekend. I want to say a special thank you to my oh so sweet sister aka She She for always helping out with the kids. She was very sweet to watch them for a few hours while we ran a few errands together and had dinner to ourselves for the first time in a very long time. Thank you She She and Happy Anniversary to the best hubby and daddy! He does SO much to help around here, and I sometimes do not appreciate just how much he really does. I mean, I can't believe I am telling this, but the man even does his own laundry! Yes, I'm spoiled I know, but I must admit this has worked out great for us given that we keep adding little kiddies to this family who go through a LOT of laundry! I love you Rusty and appreciate you more than you'll ever know! P.S. don't forget our dinner convo about our BIG 10-year trip. You've got 3 years to plan!


1 comment:

Anna Kate said...

Tell Ellie I'm going to start booking her as my photographer because she's the only person K will pose for, ha! So glad we got to see y'all, we miss you guys!