Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back to School

On August 27, 2012, Greer headed back to school! He is in the 2 year old class this year, and his teachers are Mrs. Debbie and Mrs. Lisa. He is going 3 days a week and absolutely loving it!
He loves wearing his backpack!
He would only allow me to get action shots!

Then, after a week at the beach, on September 11, 2012, big sissy headed back to school! She is in 4k this year and going 5 days per week...sniff sniff. After I realized that she will forever be in school for the rest of her school life for all 5 days, I got a little sad. I will say if anybody can handle it, it would be Ellie. I also must admit she needs it. She just gets bored at home so it has been great for her so far!

Her teachers are Mrs. Beddingfield and Mrs. Snyder. You know you're getting big when you call your teachers by their LAST names! I had to explain this to her the day before school started.



And, in the midst of all of this back to school stuff, we had to say goodbye to our sweet, awesome, fantastic, fabulous...need I say more...nanny, Ashton. The kids loved her, I loved her, Rusty loved her, we all adored our Ashton, but she has already been back once to babysit so we hope to continue seeing her a lot! We love you so much Ashton and miss you like crazy!

No comments: