Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fun Valentine's Weekend

We had another busy week around here. Ellie has been getting into everything as usual. The other day while I was washing dishes at the sink she proceeded to climb up into the dishwasher, and I was able to catch her in action for a pic!Ellie has also been practicing her walking around here with her new push toy...
On Friday night Jimmy, Kelly & Mallory came over for dinner. The girls had a great time together as usual and even took a bath together! They LOVED it! Ellie kept cracking up because I think she was so excited to have a playmate in the tub with her. Everything was great until Ellie had a little accident in the bathtub. I won't go into any details, but I think you catch my drift. When you gotta go you gotta go!


Next to Ellie, Mallory looks like she's been sunbathing! Poor Ellie has no hope with her fair-complected Mommy & Daddy!





Lollie & Poppy came up on Saturday morning for a short visit. Ellie was so excited to see them, and we all spent Valentine's Day together. Rusty cooked us another gourmet meal, and we had a little vino along with it!


Lollie & Ellie with her Valentine's balloon.


Poppy & Ellie


Ellie looking at her Valentine's treats from us.


Lollie also surprised Ellie with a new outfit she smocked for her! It is SO cute and is Lollie's first thing that she has "picture smocked." We are so proud of you Lollie, and we love it!


1 comment:

Jocelyn Smith said...

Those bath photos are adorable. I can't believe how big Mallory and Ellie have gotten!

Also, the outfit your mom made is beautiful. I would like to put my order in!