Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun but Busy Weekend

We had a great weekend. Ellie got to go to her first birthday party on Saturday and had a great time. However it was also a very busy Saturday! I got up at 5:30 am and headed to our church to wait in line and try to get Ellie registered for Mother's Day Out starting in the fall. Yes, I said 5:30 am to register for Sept! When I pulled into the parking lot around 6 am I surprisingly noticed there were already several cars in the parking lot! When I went up to the door and got my number to wait in line she politely handed me lucky #14. I was like are you kidding me? I get here at 6 am to be #14 in line! Anyway, everything worked out just fine, and I was able to get Ellie into her class. I was thrilled! I then headed to Lauren Baugh's baby shower at 10:30 and then we had Caroline's 3rd birthday party at 4. Caroline lives across the street from us, and she and her sister, Anna Spencer, have become good little buddies of Ellie's. They are always so sweet to Ellie and play so well with her. I was excited to see how Ellie would do at the party, and she did great. She loves watching older kids and just taking it all in. We got a few pics from the party. It was a Tea Party theme...so cute.Ellie & Anna Spencer

Caroline blowing her bday candle out.

The girls having their tea party!
Ellie & Daddy at the party
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent last weekend with the Brien's at Chateau Elan. Sam and Rusty both turned 30 in January so Mandy and I surprised them with a trip to Chateau Elan. They played a little golf on Sat and then were treated to hot stone massages and a nice dinner. We always have a blast with the Brien's and can't wait to see them again soon!

1 comment:

Tara Verdigets said...

Don't even mention the words "hot stone massage" to me right now ;)