Daddy had his work cut out for him this past weekend. I left Saturday morning to head to Atlanta until Sunday afternoon, and Ellie stayed at home with her daddy. They went to the McWane Center on Saturday and had a great time together. Around 2:00 am Daddy awoke to Ellie screaming his name, and when he walked into her room she had thrown up all over herself in her bed. The poor baby got sick several more times between then and when I got home on Sunday so needless to say I think it was a stomach bug. Daddy handled the entire situation SO well, and by the time I got home on Sunday he had washed Ellie's sheets, our sheets, comforter, and all of her pajamas and had every bit of it back in its place! I flew home in a panic on Sunday to get home and find everyone and everything perfectly fine thanks to Daddy! He handled the situation so well and didn't complain about it one time. Thank you Daddy! We love you!
On to other news around here. Over the past 2 days I have found these little guys just about anywhere and everywhere...in the shopping cart...
Oh, and tonight I found her like this...
2 comments:
She is soooo funny! I can't wait to see her next weekend....it's killing me!
Thank God for Daddies, right!?!?! I'm not great with vomit, so I'm really drawn up about the stomach bug days :( Ellie is becoming such a big girl!
Post a Comment