Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shelby's 1st Shower!!

My sister Shelby is getting married May 15th (yes, 3 weeks after Baby #2 is due to arrive), and she had her first shower down in Atmore last weekend. Everything was just lovely, and she got some great linens and things for her kitchen!!
The Bride...

The hostesses...

Everything was so pretty.
We had only desserts to choose from, and they were all delicious! I left there stuffed!
Me, Shelby, and Mom
Between a wedding in May (w/ the reception at my parent's house) and a baby due in April...the 3 of us are about to pull our hair out!!!!!!! Me, "Mom, I really need you to come up and help me get things organized before the baby arrives." Mom, "Well, Mandy, I really just don't have time to focus on that right now." So I guess I'm on my own. Good thing it's not my first rodeo! And yes, my sister did have her wedding date set before we found out we were pregnant so I did it to myself I guess you could say! I am certainly not worried because there is more than enough love to go around for this little man in my belly, but I do want to make sure that Shelby gets all of the special treatment and attention that a bride deserves!

No comments: