I couldn't resist using their new monogram!!
and a little personalization.... Look at this gorgeous arrangement! One of Shelby's best friends, Libby, had her mom come over and do the flowers. Can you say professional??? I mean, the arrangement was way nicer than anything in my house! Absolutely beautiful is all I can say!
The hostesses...
Mom & Dad made it up to celebrate. I couldn't have pulled it off without their help since I was a little under the weather. Poppy worked on a special project for Ellie's birthday that is coming up, and Mom did everything from cleaning my floors to cleaning my counters!
This little munchkin even made an appearance at the end of the party! Thank you Aunt Susie for keeping her for part of the time!!
Rusty, Matt, and Josh
Ellie kept looking around the room and saying, "all the peoples." It was so funny! She was so wound up that I thought she'd never go to bed, but she crashed around 10pm!!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Shelby & Josh's Couples Shower
I've got to stay on top of my posts this month because we've got a very busy March around here! Between wedding festivities and this baby coming it's getting crazy! Rusty and I, along with some of She She and Josh's friends, got together and hosted a couples shower at our house over the weekend. Everything turned out great, especially considering I was in bed sick until around 4pm the day of the party. Thanks to my wonderful mom, dad and husband, the party went on without a hitch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everything was wonderful! Thank you so much for everything, Josh and I had a great time!
Post a Comment