My little Yo Gabbas had a great Halloween! Ellie, aka Plex, found this costume in a magazine a couple of months ago and had her little heart set on it from that point on. I tried numerous times to convince her that Foofa (the girly, flower one) was way cooler, but she wasn't buying it. So after me asking her a thousand times if she was sure she wanted to be Plex, and her telling me yes, I broke down and ordered it! It couldn't have been cuter on her, and I think only a couple of people called her a boy while she was wearing it. I was prepared for that given the costume and her short hair. Since Ellie was Plex we decided that it was only natural that Greer be Brobee!

Ellie kicked off the weekend at school on Friday with her Halloween parade and party. I noticed after I posted this that she towers over the boys just like her Mama always did!
Her little class all dressed up...
On Sunday afternoon the Gammills came over to go to our neighborhood block party. Genevieve was the most adorable little cow I've ever seen!








3 comments:
Well, Mrs. AK thinks E was adorable and she and K would've been quite the pair! Love G's car outfit too!!
I love Greer's last pic - a pose and all! I saw some Yo Yo Gabba (sp?) costumes at Party City and thought of Ellie!
I love that last picture of Greer with his sweet smile and his little toes curled up. So sweet! Looks like a fun Halloween was had all the way around - Plex costume and all! :)
Post a Comment