Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Official...

Ellie is in panties!! Woo hoo!!

Isn't that the cutest little booty you've ever seen?
We spent ALL weekend doing the 3-day Potty Training Bootcamp recommended by our good friends, Mrs. AK and Katherine. I highly recommend it myself because it worked. She's doing great, and hasn't had one single accident in several days. She really only had a few during bootcamp which reassures me that she definitely was ready.
We are SO proud of our BIG GIRL! Remember at 18 months old when I did the post about her showing interest in the potty, and I thought she'd be potty-trained soon???? Yeah right! Boy was I wrong...you live and learn. I truly think I could've done this a few months ago, but I decided to wait until Greer was a little older.
Well, I guess he's "older" now because look at this big boy standing up!
Doesn't he look SO big???? He's been straightening his legs out a lot lately and not letting us sit him up. I decided I would try letting him stand for a few seconds, and he did great.
Oh my goodness at the cuteness!

We've also been doing a little decorating around here...Ellie got her tree up...
AND...we decided to go ahead and get our tree on Sunday!
We had nothing going on this past weekend and decided what the heck!
We had so much fun! This was Ellie's first outing in big girl panties, and she did great!
We're looking forward to a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have one as well!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Way to go Ellie! I know you are glad to have that marked off your list :) Greer is getting so big, Reid too!!!

Tara said...

Both of them are getting so big! I can't believe Ellie's in panties already and Greer is STANDING?! Wow!