Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ellie "isms"

Our week started off like this...around 8:15 in the morning, Ellie walks into the living room from the playroom like this...
What is this you ask? Look closely...
That would be butter! Greasy, slimey, melted butter! She has gotten very independent and likes to push a stool over to the fridge to get her milk out, and apparently this particular time decided why not grab a stick of butter too! Good grief...just when I think she's maturing she gives me another reason to think again!
Wednesday morning (did I mention how muck I dislike Wednesday and Friday mornings?)...while I am packing lunches for my two munchkins, she grabs my lipstick out of my purse. I had no idea until I got a strong whiff of Burts Bees, and it hit me..."She's got my lipstick again!"
Move over MAC and hello Cover Girl...at least until she's 10. My make-up is all destroyed and in itty bitty pieces because of little stinker here! Notice how she's digging her little finger down as far as she can into my MAC lipstick! Yikes!!! This is all before leaving for school that morning!
She's gotten to where she loves the camera. Especially when she is wearing this...
and let me add that this is a different day she felt the need to pull out the uniform...
This too short, too tight, inside out (I let her put it on herself these days) Auburn cheerleading uniform may seriously have to suddenly disappear soon. It has gotten to the point where we are fighting about her wearing it to school, to birthday parties, etc, etc, you catch my drift! Oh Ellie, life would be just plain boring without you around.

The funniest part is that she's so serious!
Ok...I don't think I have documented this yet, and this is definitely a must for the blog because she does it all of the time..."hanging on the door"
and "hanging on the couch..." She seriously watches tv like this. I will walk in the playroom to check on her, and she is doing this. Or she'll run out of the room and say, "I'm going to hang on the couch!"
Have you ever in your life?????
It's like a challenge for her, and she is holding herself up totally with her arms. You should see her little biceps. You can't really tell in this picture, but her face is red from straining so hard...hilarious.

Enough about my sister...what about me????
I can be crazy too...look at my hair!
I may not be quite as crazy as my sister, but I sure have won my Mama's heart!

Thank you for coming back, warm weather!
I also learned a new trick over the weekend...clapping! My sister LOVES the Laurie Buckner Band song "5 Days Old," and there is a part about clapping, and I just started clapping all by myself!
I clapped all night long tonight except for when Mama pulled out the camera. I decided to just be cute for the camera instead of clap!
I'm getting more and more mature by the day and learning so many new things. I talk jibberish all day, smile and laugh more than ever and just started having a touch of separation anxiety. I am down to 2 bottles a day and am adjusting well. Lastly, Sissy and I are counting down the days until our birthdays around here! We can't wait!!


No comments: