We had a wonderful Christmas this year and enjoyed having all of our family come to us and being able to spend it at our house! Lollie, Poppy, and Thomas came up to Auburn on the 23rd, and then She She and Josh came over on Christmas Eve for us all to celebrate together. Ellie was ready for her presents and started with her stocking from Lollie and Poppy!
This little guy, on the other hand, couldn't care less about presents. The only thing he cared about was the candy!
Well, and this tractor DVD that She She and Josh gave him. I have never seen anything like it...the kid is obsessed with tractors! Since Christmas, he has brought me the remote everyday, pointed it to the tv, and said, "Mama, Tractor!" So, we watch it EVERYday and some times multiple times a day. I guess I should thank She She?????
She She was excited about her new coffee table!
And yes, more candy...as long as Lollie is around he gets as much candy as he wants!
And their big surprise from Lollie and Poppy...a Jeep! No pink Barbie jeeps around here with all of these boys we're going to have!
Ellie was a little intimidated by it at first but warmed on up and took off. Poor Greer refuses to ride with her after she threw him out of the Gator a while back. He was screaming to get out the entire time in this picture! I don't blame him!
That night we got cookies and milk ready for Santa. Again, here is Greer eating candy off of Santa's plate! His teeth are going to rot!
It was sort of sad kissing "Cliff," our elf, goodbye and knowing we wouldn't see him again until next year...
Christmas morning...Santa came!!
Ellie and her dollhouse...and Greer plays with it just as much!
Lovin' his Rody!
I cannot believe I don't have a picture of Ellie riding her new scooter. It is by far her most favorite gift. She rides it ALL over the house!
I guess this is the last picture of just the four of us...
And this is from our crazy New Years Eve! Mally and Claire are 2 of Ellie's most favorite people in the whole world. They live 2 doors down from us and play together almost everyday. Greer is in love with them too, and it is so cute to see them all play together.
We had a great Christmas together, and I am glad Baby Sims decided to let us get through it before making his debut!




















No comments:
Post a Comment