Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sims' Arrival

Wednesday, January 4, 2012, headed to the hospital around 6:45 a.m. to meet my new baby boy!
And Daddy went with me of course!
Patiently awaiting his arrival...
And at 3:07 p.m. he arrived! 8 lbs, 3 oz, and 20.5 inches long...
Our new family of 5!
His sister is absolutely in love with him...
And all that his brother wanted to do was climb all over Mama!
Lollie with all 3 of her grandbabies...
One proud Daddy with his 2nd boy!
Greer thinking, "Hmmm, I guess this means I'm the middle child now."
Sims meeting his Aunt She She and Uncle Josh...
and his MeMe...
Ellie and Greer were excited about their treats from their new baby brother!




 Ellie got under the covers with me and decided she was going to spend the night at the hospital with me! We talked her out of it though.
 Can you believe he is already a big brother? I can't!

 Let's just say these little visitors created quite a bit of chaos in our room!
 By Friday, around noon, it was time to head home with this precious boy...






And we are all doing great around here. Sims has been a complete angel, and we are all in love with him! Lollie is here with us all week thank goodness. I am not sure what this is going to be like in a few weeks without help! Rusty and I are feeling truly blessed right now with 3 happy, healthy children and wouldn't trade the chaos for anything in the world!

1 comment:

MHenig said...

I cannot believe sweet Greer is a big brother! Heath's Dad, our "Tommy," can tell him all about being the middle child!! Can't wait to meet him.