A few weeks ago we had some very special visitors stop by to see us...The Henigs! Ellie and Greer were so excited to see Mary Clark, and Rusty and I were so excited to see Meghan and Heath! They recently moved to Montgomery so now we are only about an hour from each other, and I hope we will be able to see them quite often!
Ellie showing Mary Clark all of the fun stuff in her "special cabinet"...
Things have also gotten better around here with these 2 brothers...
The hitting and biting has stopped, and Greer is being much more loving to his little brother thank goodness! The only time I hear Sims getting upset is when I look over, and Greer is literally smothering him with kisses and hugs!
On Valentine's Day, Sims and I loaded up and headed to Birmingham for a quick visit with some very special friends, Mrs. Anna Kate, Libby, and Katherine! Sims got to meet his future girlfriend for the first time, and how fitting that it was on Valentine's Day!
Sims and Libby...aren't they so cute together? They are just 5 weeks apart!!
Anna Kate and I munched on some yummy lunch from Ashley Mac's and just chatted while these two played, ate, and slept! We had a great visit. Thank you girls for having us! We miss you and hope we can do it again very soon!
Big Sissy is still a huge help to us around here. She actually walked into my bathroom one morning this week and said, "Mom, I just wanted to let you know that I got Sims out of his seat and moved him over to the couch!" SCARY! What a great helper, right??? She knows she is not supposed to pick him up at all, but silly me walked out for 3 minutes to brush my teeth, and what do you know???! Fortunately we are still all in one piece around here!
These 3 are definitely keeping us busy, but I will say it is actually not as crazy as I thought it would be!











No comments:
Post a Comment