Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter

We started off our Easter festivities with Ellie and Greer's school egg hunt. I had high hopes of getting some cute pictures of them before we headed out that morning, but as usual, Greer wasn't having it! This is the best we got...

I got to go see Ellie's class first...
and then Greer's...he figured out what to do pretty quick!

On Friday Ellie had an egg hunt birthday party, and then we came home and dyed some Easter eggs...
We decided to stay in Auburn for Easter weekend so we got to enjoy it with our little family of 5. We woke up bright and early Sunday morning to see what the bunny brought!
Greer was excited about his tractor book and Cars movie...
and Ellie got lots of Ariel stuff and some new sunglasses!
Little "Simsy" even got some good stuff!
We managed to get ourselves together and dressed and made it to church with 15 minutes to spare! After a wonderful service at AUMC we took some pictures outside in front of the church.



Can't believe we managed to get a family picture this decent! 
And after church we headed to lunch and got to see this special guy... 
Ellie was thrilled to see him, but Greer not so much! 
We had a great Easter weekend, but I must admit Rusty and I were completely exhausted by 3:00 Sunday afternoon. I felt like I had run a marathon after being up at the crack of dawn, getting us all ready for church, going to church, going to lunch, seeing the Easter bunny, and then ending with another egg hunt. Greer spent the entire egg hunt running ninety-to-nothing, getting into anything and everything, picking eggs up and just throwing them! This little guy was a complete gem like always... 

No comments: