We started the birthday weekend off on Friday night at the lake. My mom was sweet enough to think of ME so we celebrated ME that night! Unfortunately I started feeling a little puny Friday afternoon so I only ended up having 1 piece of my cookie cake the entire weekend. Everyone else sure enjoyed it though!
By Saturday morning I awoke with a 101 fever and felt pretty bad all day, but by Sunday morning I was feeling much better and ready to celebrate with my almost 4 and 2 year olds! Ellie loves The Little Mermaid, as does Greer, so I thought it would be the perfect birthday theme for them both. We decided last minute to throw together a small party for them at the lake.
The party would not have been complete without their buddies Mally and Claire!
So this is what happened when we attempted to take a group shot of the three of them. Sims wasn't happy...
And Greer ran away!
I never realized the pinata would be such a "hit," but they absolutely loved it!
Ellie and Greer both were so fortunate to have such great friends at their party!
Greer didn't mind being the only boy, besides his little brother, because he had his best buddy, Anna Kate, at his party. These two go to school together, and they are always together according to their teachers!
The entire group (minus Katherine) right after their boat ride...
More sweet friends at the party...
The party would not have been complete without a ride on the tube! Greer even rode!
And even Uncle Thomas made their party.
And of course She She wouldn't have missed it for the world!
After our busy weekend, it was time for Ellie to celebrate her real day with her class...
And that evening we all went together to gymnastics and then out to dinner. She picked Mexican for our birthday dinner, and that sounded great to me! The girl loves her some cheese dip!
Present time!
This little guy was wired after a full day!
And then on Friday it was time to celebrate his real day!
Josh and She She came by that morning to see the birthday boy...
gave him a present...
and then took him to IHOP for breakfast!
He had a blast with his chocolate chip pancake...
Then that evening after Daddy got home, it was cupcake time!
And time to open presents...naked!! He saw the presents in the living room before putting his pj's on and just couldn't wait!
So there you have it! Whew...that makes me tired just telling you all about it! Ellie, Greer, and I had great birthdays. I cannot believe we have a 4-year old around here. It will be just fine if this is the longest year ever because I do not think I can handle her turning 5!

































No comments:
Post a Comment