Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4 Months

4 months has been a true milestone for this little guy. Sims decided to finally start sleeping through the night! And I mean he started at 4 months and hasn't looked back. I finally feel somewhat back to normal with my sleeping! He also started with rice cereal and has done really well with it. In fact, he has been so hungry that we even added in some bananas in the evenings. He continues to be such a happy, go-with-the-flow baby, and his big sis and big bro adore him!

A few weeks ago we went to see Dr. Greer, our pediatrician, for Sims' 4 month check-up, and everything went well (except for the fact that I stupidly decided to take Ellie and Greer for their yearly well check-ups at the same time)! Sims 4 month stats:
Weight - 17 lbs 6 oz (90%)
Length - 27" (97%)
He continues to follow in his sister and brother's footsteps with being a BIG baby! He actually weighs more than either of them at this age!




Back to the pediatrician appointment. Ellie was due for her 4-year check-up, and Greer was due for his 2-year check-up so I thought it would be easiest to knock it all out at once. Boy was I wrong! Poor Ellie had to get 4 shots, Greer had to get 2, and Sims had to get 3! It was a NIGHTMARE, but fortunately I had our nanny, Ashton, with us since Rusty was out of town. I explained to Ellie that she will not have to get another shot for a LONG time!

Ellie's 4-year Stats:
Weight - 42 lbs (95%)
Height - 43" (97%)

Greer's 2-year Stats:
Weight - 31 lbs (80%)
Height - 36" (80%)

No comments: