Ellie's 3 year old preschool class put on a circus performance the last week of school. Ellie told me about a month before the performance that she had decided to be a trapeze artist in the show. Her teachers tried to persuade her to be the ringmaster, but she was determined to be a trapeze girl! Given her love for the bars at gymnastics, I was not at all surprised.
Austin was the ringmaster and did a great job!
Both 3-year old classes performed the show together.
Calli Ann and Ellie singing...
There were tigers...
Elephants...
I must point out Ellie's favorite little elephant, Anderson. From the first day of school she talked all about Anderson. They hit it off immediately and have had such a great time together all year. I am so glad they will be in school together again next year!
The Strong Men...
And my little trapeze girl in action!
She had a cute little tutu just like these but chose to wear her Auburn one! That's my girl! She actually tried on her hot pink tutu, took one look down at it, and looked up at me (as she was ripping it off) and said, "I'm not wearing this!" "I want to wear my AU one!" It really had nothing to do with the fact that it was Auburn and had everything to do with the fact that she is just not a "frilly, frufru" kind of girl! That's my E!
They all did such a great job, and it was so cute to watch them! Ellie had been practicing all of the songs for so long and truly enjoyed every minute of it!
After the show we headed to her classroom for a circus party!
Greer enjoyed the party too!
Ellie with her teachers, Mrs. Anne and Mrs. Gina. She had a wonderful year, and I cannot believe it is already over. I really cannot believe that she will be starting 4 year old preschool in the fall! She will be starting a new school in September with some of her close friends so we are super excited about that!















No comments:
Post a Comment