My kids absolutely LOVE being outside, and they spend the majority of that time like this...
BAREFOOT! Even our neighbor friends are barefoot! And yes, I must admit that since we have moved to Auburn everything is so laid back, and I find myself allowing them to even go out in public like this. Needless to say we have to do a lot of scrubbing at bath time! After having 3 little ones you just learn to let some things go! These dirty, little boy feet belong to...
this little guy. And did I also mention that he is totally a paci addict. I mean it is bad. We have tried the whole "leaving it in his bed" trick, but after about an hour this Mama gives in! Once things settle down a bit in this house I vow to work on this. His teachers commented to me the last week of school on how great his vocabulary is, and that just made my day after worrying about that very thing a few months ago. And they are right, he is talking like crazy now! Sadly they added to it, "and he talks so well with his paci." I bet given the fact that it is in his mouth about 85% of the day! How can you say no to this sweet little face?
And this girl could live outside!




No comments:
Post a Comment