On July 4th, this little guy turned 6 months!
6 months has been HUGE around here. He has 2 teeth coming in at the exact same time...
He was very tolerant while I was trying to get a good picture of those teeth!
And he is sitting up like a champ!
I am one proud Mama!
6 months has been another huge milestone for Sims with his sleeping. Not only is he sleeping through the night, but I am having to wake him up almost every morning at 8:00 to keep him on schedule! This is all very similar to his sister's sleeping habits at this age, and she has always been and remains a great sleeper! Fingers crossed that we are on that same track with him. Unlike his big brother who waltzed into our room at 5:40 a.m. this morning putting trucks and trailers on my pillow saying, "Mama, I got trailers." This happens all too frequently!
We love to call Sims "Simmy." In fact the little guy actually thinks that is his name. He also loves for me to sing "You are My Sunshine" to him. I honestly have never seen anything like it with the way he reacts to me singing that song. If we are in the car, and he is a little unhappy, the minute I start singing he is silent! He was a little wound up a few nights ago, and I went in his room and starting singing, and he passed out cold on my shoulder in 2 seconds flat. It is the sweetest thing!! That is definitely "our song." He is also a thumb sucker! I am very nervous about this because Ellie and Greer were/are both paci babies, and I am worried about giving up the thumb in the future. You can take pacis away but not thumbs! I have found that many times when he awakes, he will start sucking his thumb and drifts off back to sleep. And it is the cutest thing you will ever see when such a little baby is sucking their thumb!
6 Months Stats:
Weight - 20 lbs. 7 oz. (90th%)...surpassed brother and sister!
Length - 28.5" (98th%)
Greer has been really sweet to share his trucks with his baby brother. I will ask Greer to give something to Sims to play with, and he says, "ok, Mama," and walks over and hands him one of his favorite trucks! I know this won't last long so I am going to enjoy it while it does last!
Could not believe Greer cooperated for this!
My sweet babies are growing too fast. We are thoroughly enjoying our summer and will be sad to see it end. We are in a very good place at our house now. We are all getting along and sleeping well. Can't ask for much more with 3 kiddos under the age of 4!









No comments:
Post a Comment