My cousin Leigh got married this past Saturday so Rusty, Ellie and I went to the wedding. Rus strolled Ellie around during the ceremony so I didn't have to worry about her "talking" loudly in the middle of the vows! She is really enjoying talking and making sounds lately. Leigh looked beautiful, and we all had a great time! Congrats Leigh and Michael!!




4 comments:
I like the blogging Mandy! Good way to keep everyone up to speed!!!
Mandy - Your blog looks great!Ellie is PRECIOUS! We had a great time with y'all tonight; we will have to do it again soon!
Kellye
davidson527@aol.com
Mandy-you are already way more advanced than I am!! You need to teach me how to make my blog pretty ;) So glad you joined the blogging world! Ellie is adorable!
Love,
Tara
I love the pictures of Leigh and Ellie! You forgot to mention she was also at the Bridesmaids Luncheon!
Thanks for everything....
Shannon
Post a Comment