Yesterday Ellie and I met Katherine and Anna Kate at Painted By U to make some ornaments! The girls both did a great job with their hand and footprints. AK and I were a little nervous about getting paint on the girls' matching Santa outfits, but we were assured that the paint wouldn't stain and it was even safe for Ellie to eat! That's always a plus since everything goes straight into her mouth these days.


Ellie and her buddy Katherine. She loves little babies and wants to put her little hands all over them! K doesn't seem to mind!

Katherine doing her handprint.
K having her foot painted...she loves it!

Look closely at that long, SKINNY foot! We got the biggest kick out of the fact that K's foot looks just like AK's. I didn't realize just how much until I saw this!

Ellie goes to work on her ornament.

She really loved it!

She really enjoyed chewing on her little shoe while working on her footprint.

You might not be able to tell, but she is so proud of herself that she started clapping. This is our new favorite thing to do lately!

We are all such artists! ha! AK and I hope E and K don't take after us with our lack of artistic ability. We were basically helpless doing this until the girl who worked there came over to help us. We had such a fun day and can't wait to see the finished products!
2 comments:
how cute! i love their santa outfits!
How fun! Those ornaments are going to be adorable...you need to post a pic of the finished product...
Post a Comment