Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a little bunny come to visit us this week...Piper Kelton! Clay, Rebecca and Piper all came on Tuesday afternoon to hang out with us for New Years. As always we had a great visit with them. Thanks for coming to stay with us Keltons!


Piper and Ellie love each other. Piper is 4 1/2 months and Ellie is 8 1/2 months.


"Gentle Ellie, gentle." I have a feeling I will be saying these words a lot in the upcoming months.

We had a fun New Years Eve at our housewith the Keltons and Gammills. Rusty made a gourmet meal for us which was delicious!


Uncle Josh came to visit Ellie on New Years Day.
I got a new camera for Christmas so I have had so much fun taking pics of Ellie!

Now that Ellie is mobile she is discovering all sorts of new and fun things. In the midst of getting ready for our New Years bash, she found the toilet paper on Weds night! The first of many things I'm sure she is going to get into.


1 comment:

REBECCA KELTON said...

I stole some photos for my blog. Thanks again for having us! :)