This is what happens when I leave Ellie alone for literally 2 minutes! I knew she seemed awfully quite so I went back to her room to check on her, and this is what I found! All I can say is that I think I have a long road ahead. Someone seems to have her daddy's little mischievious personality!
On another note...Ellie has decided she is over this... and ready for this....
Yes, Lollie (she was here for a visit this weekend), She She, Ellie, and I spent well over an hour at Publix yesterday trying to find new things for Ellie to eat! She has decided she is way over this baby food and ready to eat "big" people food! I will say baby food is much easier, but it's just time for a change around here. I am very pleased with the selection of organic products at Publix. They even make organic mac and cheese! Who knew???! I have been slaving away in my kitchen this morning cooking for the week for my sweet girl. So far she'll eat anything we put in her mouth, and I'll be curious to see how she likes some of the above choices! I can't wait for her to try the avocado. I'll keep y'all posted!
We also had another HUGE milestone around here this week. Rusty/Daddy turned the B-I-G 30 on Friday, January 16th!!!!! My grandmother came into town on Thursday, and her bday is Jan. 19th so we did sort of a duo celebration for them! We headed to Leonardo's (Rusty's fave..Italian) for dinner and then came home for some cake! Rusty (and I) LOVE some strawberry cake from Edgar's so that's what we had. Rusty is man enough to enjoy a pink cake on his bday! He then headed to Arkansas on Friday morning with my dad for some duck hunting (this by far was definitely the way he would have chosen to spend his bday)! I also surprised him with a weekend to Chateau Elan for some golf, massages, good food and relaxation!
1 comment:
Welcome to the world of mobility...life as you know it will never be the same! But it's fun, no less!
Post a Comment