Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Life These Days...

This morning, while trying to clean up this mess...

My angel was doing this...
and my wild woman was doing this...trying to pick things from her Daddy's garden that she knows she's not supposed to touch (she can now open the back door!)...
and she went to her closet and put those boots on all by herself!
and did I mention going through the cabinets and spraying Pam everywhere???
Oh, and I have already cleaned up Windex that she found and sprayed all in her hallway by her room and the liquid coffee creamer that she grabbed off the counter and spilled all over the kitchen floor!!

Last but not least...I accidentally left the laundry room door open so she proceeded to go "feed Riley!"
and decided she'd have a bite or two herself!
Riley sure appreciates it!
So for those of you with only one child and planning to have another one someday...remember this! The new baby isn't the problem....it's the 2 year old!! This all leaves me saying to myself, "can I please go back to the beach???!!!!!!!"

5 comments:

Tara Verdigets said...

Mandy, you are hilarious! As my ovaries ache when I hold new babies, I will keep this post in mind and remind myself to WAIT! LOL!

Jenn Cav said...

oh my word! you will be so glad you documented this...one day when you're all caught up on sleep and can look back and laugh. :)

Stacey Schwartz said...

OH MY GOSH! Ok...I don't even have my one out yet and i'm stressed reading that!

Unknown said...

Oh My! I can just imagine, and all those things happened just this morning? Thank goodness for a good, sleeping baby!

Claire said...

i can totally identify! hope you are getting some rest!