So I can't believe that my baby is already 2 months old! Time has really flown by this time, and I am soaking up every second with my little buddy.
Greer had his 8-week check up on Monday, and he did great. I think I had a harder time with the shots than he did. He weighed 14 lbs. 4 oz. which is somewhere in the 90th percentile, and he supposedly was 21 3/4 inches long which I think is WRONG since that is only in the 50th percentile, and I think that's what he was at 3 weeks if I remember correctly! I questioned the accuracy of his measurement, and then when I found out it was only in the 50th I knew it was wrong. Length is just so hard to measure when they're babies. We'll see where he falls at 4 months. We are really getting to a fun age because he's starting to smile a whole lot especially when he sees his sister. I mean his little eyes just light up when he sees her, and she is still so much in love with him! All she wants to do is give him kisses and love all over him. Its so funny because when we go places she always tells everyone, "This is my baby brother." She's still so proud, and the newness hasn't worn off yet thank goodness.
Greer at 9 weeks wearing his sweet outfit from Aunt A.K....

So Greer and I went into Ellie's room to get her up from her nap today, and I put him down in the crib with her. She immediately said, "Mama, we need to take a picture!" So I ran to get my camera. I mean, see the way he looks at her...priceless! (and yes, her hair looks like this every time she wakes up!)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some pics from our beach trip we took with Lollie. This was our 3rd annual week-and-a-half long beach trip that we take with Lollie. And we let a few other people come down for part of the time as well. She She, Josh, and Thomas came down the first weekend, and Poppy and Daddy made it down for the second weekend. This year we stayed in my grandmother's condo which is on the ground floor and made it so easy for walking right out to the pool and bay. It was a blast!
Here are some pics from our beach trip we took with Lollie. This was our 3rd annual week-and-a-half long beach trip that we take with Lollie. And we let a few other people come down for part of the time as well. She She, Josh, and Thomas came down the first weekend, and Poppy and Daddy made it down for the second weekend. This year we stayed in my grandmother's condo which is on the ground floor and made it so easy for walking right out to the pool and bay. It was a blast!

Ellie loves her Uncle Thomas so much. I found them watching tv together like this...so sweet...
This was at like 7 a.m. one morning, and it just cracked me up!
Uncle Josh w/ his babies...
She is doing great with her floaties!




















No comments:
Post a Comment